Temporary Womenswear Sales Assistant
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
- You will be part of a thriving team, providing exceptional customer service and a complete shopping experience for every customer
- You will maximise sales by advising customers on a wide range of luxury products
- You will be representing and promoting one of the most iconic names in luxury retail
- Well spoken and immaculately presented
- Previous retail experience is essential, ideally from a luxury background
- You must be punctual, committed to your work and always wanting to go the extra mile!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for one of the top luxury retailers in the world
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission
£45k - 46k per year + Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join a highly successful store to support and channel growth
£26k - 28k per year + Commission
Excellent progression opportunities and commission scheme! Mandarin speaking Client Advisor wanted to join a luxury watch brand based on Bond Street
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.