Temporary Womenswear Sales Assistant
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Assistant to support their London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
- You will be part of a thriving team, providing exceptional customer service and a complete shopping experience for every customer
- You will maximise sales by advising customers on a wide range of luxury products
- You will be representing and promoting one of the most iconic names in luxury retail
- Well spoken and immaculately presented
- Previous retail experience is essential, ideally from a luxury background
- You must be punctual, committed to your work and always wanting to go the extra mile!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
- The opportunity to work for one of the top luxury retailers in the world
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £7.86 per hour
Prestigious department store in Cheltenham is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week - starting immediately!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homeware? This role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently working with one of London's most luxurious department stores - and we can get you in!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are seeking a Mandarin speaking Temporary Sales Assistant to work within a luxury retail environment in Central London
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. They want someone who will be able to appreciate the beauty of their products
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Well-known luxury womenswear brand with a strong UK presence is seeking a Concession Manager for their Edinburgh store