Temporary Supervisor Role - Immediate Start!
This gorgeous premium fashion brand is seeking a temporary Supervisor - starting immediately - for their Showroom in North West London.
- Support Assistant Manager
- Manager stock and liaise with clients
- Deal with opening and closing of store, cash handling / till etc
- Provide excellent customer service and proactively develop client relationships
- Lead by example and train and manage staff members
- Drive the sales and service levels of the team
- Ad hoc administration
- Previopus Supervisor / Junior Management experience required
- You should have motivational approach and demonstrate leadeship
- Must be immaculately presented
- Ability to use own initiative
- Confident (but not bossy!) personality
- Salary up to £23,000
- Hours 9-30-6.30 (about 39 hours per week)
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.