Temporary Stock Controller - Retail
We are looking for a self-driven and proactive Stock Controller to work for world famous luxury brand.
Are you a highly organised individual with a professional attitude? This role might be for you!
- Handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
- Receive deliveries into branch
- Stock replenishment
- Previous stockroom experience is essential, ideally from a luxury or premium background
- You must be punctual, committed to your work and always wanting to go the extra mile
- Competitive rates
- Work with the best luxury brands
- Ongoing work
- Immediate start
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Are you a diligent, enthusiastic and friendly warehouse operative in Essex with a valid forklift license? Apply now!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£24000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Perfect opportunity for a Sales Associate or Supervisor looking for a step into a head office based role.