Team Assistant - Fashion - West London
Four Seasons Recruitment is a specialist luxury recruitment firm like no other! Established in 1981 and still seeing phenomenal growth, we understand the luxury market and love to succeed because we are passionate about what we do and know how to celebrate our achievements! Send your CV to Chloe.firstname.lastname@example.org
There is currently an opening for a Team Assistant to join our successful permanent appointments team in Hammersmith.
Team Assistant role:
- Candidate generation using innovative ways to attract the best talent
- Generate new business through leads and referrals
- Account Manage new and existing clients
- Interview candidates on a daily basis, qualifying them for roles
- Meet clients and negotiate terms of business
- Use your creative side to write appealing advertisements and attract the best candidates
We offer you...
- Career development
- Extensive training
- Development opportunities
- Independence & freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- A fun and inspiring team who work collaboratively together and support each other
- Exceptional remuneration package
Only self-starters with ambition, entrepreneurial flair and a winning mentality need apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!
£35000 - £42000 per annum
This creative studio based in London's West End are seeking a Design Creative Manager to join their small and forward thinking team
£60000 - £85000 per annum
Are you available immediately and looking for a contract HR role with a leading luxury brand? Salary up to £85,000
£95000 - £100000 per annum + Highly competitive salary & package
An exclusive opportunity for an established Commercial Director to make their mark at this highly successful and rapidly growing luxury brand.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Salary up to £34k