Tailoring Specialist - Top Luxury Brand
World re-known luxury retail brand are looking for a Tailoring Specialist to join their experienced team in their luxury boutique in London.
- Ensuring an exceptional service of tailoring to all customers
- To support with management with the running of the tailoring department
- Make sure there is minimal stock loss through alterations
- To give excellent customer service at a luxury level
- You must work well as a team and have excellent communication skills
- You must be confident giving pinning alterations
- Give tailor-made advice, answering customer's expectations and requests
- Must have at least 5 years experience working within luxury retail in a tailoring environment
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of men's tailoring
- Must have a smart appearance and be a strong brand ambassador
- Must have exceptional knowledge of materials and products
- Experience in alterations of garments
- Will have experience working one to one with fittings
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Commission
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a luxury homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £22k