Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Due to growing success and global expansions, this luxury brand is seeking a Supply Chain Planner to take ownership of their critical path to ensure time and cost effective production times. We are seeking ideally an Italian speaking candidate to speak directly to Italian suppliers.
- Analyse and process new sales orders and provide timely order confirmation
- Provide and maintain a weekly Production status report, Repair & Maintenance Summary
- Liaise with Production to ensure timely closure of jobs and follow up on the manufacturing process of the orders to achieve committed date
- Close coordination with inter-departments to resolve planning/scheduling related issues
- Assist to manage logistics and movement of finished goods and raw materials to and from warehouse and production facilities
- To maintain a systematic record of inventory supplies and their movement
- Over 2 years experience within supply chain / buying or a similar role
- Experience liaising with suppliers and external clients
- Italian speaking is desirable
- Analytical skills and attention to detail is crucial
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07712 551 519 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Is your current Stock Controller role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and join a beautiful boutique environment?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Full time retail job with a luxury jewellery brand. Retail experience not essential as long as you have a positive and professional attitude!
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
A beautiful luxury bridal and couture brand is seeking a Bridal Consultant to join their exquisite central London boutique. Up to £30k + commission
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Do you have a passion for activewear and fitness? We are currently seeking a Store Manager for a global fitness brand based in West London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Do you have luxury wholesale experience and are looking for a role with immediate start?