Supervisor - Luxury Superbrand - Womenswear
This well-known label is the brand of choice for many discerning fashionistas and have a very loyal following. They specialise in womenswear and are looking for a Supervisor to work at their Central London store.
- Provide excellent customer service and proactively develop client relationships
- Lead by example and train staff members
- Drive the sales and service levels of the team
- Ad hoc administration
- You will have at least 3 years of previous luxury retail experience within ladieswear
- At leat a year in a Supervisor / Junior Management role
- You should have motivational approach and demonstrate leadeship
- Must be immaculately presented
- Ability to use own initiative
- Basic salary of up to £35,000
- Commision and excellent bonus structure
Due to the high volumes of applications we are unfortunately only able to contact successful candidates.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village