Supervisor - Luxury Footwear
One of the leading luxury brands, which is an ultimate purveyor of shoes, handbags, purses and leather accessories, is looking for a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London.
- Accountable for day to day running of the concession
- Focused on improving the customer experience
- Pro-actively looking at ways to achieve or exceed store sales targets
- Facilitating effective communication throughout the store and with head office where appropriate
- Utilising company training tools to conduct relevant training
- Maintain high retail standards
- Ad hoc administration and dealing with customer enquiries
- You must have at least 2 years of luxury retail experience
- Accessories or fashion background would be ideal
- Currently a Supervisor or extremely strong Senior Sales Associate
- Be highly presentable and well groomed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Strong selling skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to self manage and work as part of a team
- Have a genuine passion and interest in luxury retail
- Large amounts of energy and enthusiasm
- Salary between £26,000-£27,000 + Commission
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!