Supervisor - Luxury Contemporary Jewellery
Are you an experienced Sales Associate looking for a step up into a supervisory role? Are you creative and have a passion for fine jewellery? Send us your CV today!
This position is for an experienced, motivated and passionate Sales Associate who is seeking a new challenge in their retail career.
- To drive store sales on the shop floor and be a true brand ambassador
- Represent the brand concept
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- You will be co-managing a small team within the boutique
- A capable Sales Assistant who is looking to step up in their luxury retail career
- Will show passion to learn about crystals and stones
- Will take pride in providing an exceptional luxury service to all customers - relationship building is key
- Will have strong administration skills; very organised and 100% computer literate
- Positive and approachable personality, who will fit well into a small team as well as being a strong leader
- Salary up to £25,000, depending on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV today.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £9 per hour
Luxury menswear and accessories store is seeking a Sales Associate with made to measure experience to work 2 days a week until the end of March
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team