Supervisor - Luxury Brand - Celebrity Favourite
This luxury ready-to-wear brand is a celebrity favourite and has most recently been worn by a royalty! They are seeking a Supervisor to join their London boutique.
If you are an experienced, stylish and hardworking individual keen to join a vibrant team and truly take responsibility and drive sales, then this is the perfect job for you!
- You will be responsible for assisting the managers in the day to day running of the store
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- You will maintain high retail standards
- You will be accountable for team management alongside the Store Manager to develop teams
- Selling is key, and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- You will have many opportunities for progression and development
- Retail experience within the luxury sector is a must
- Strong personal skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hardworking and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
- Career progression
If you can offer the above and feel this is a great opportunity for you, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK