Supervisor - Luxury Accessories
One of the leading luxury brands who specialise in accessories are looking for a Supervisor to look after the team and drive sales in their stunning boutique in Central London.
- Accountable for day to day running of the store
- Focused on improving the customer experience
- Pro-actively looking at ways to achieve or exceed store sales targets
- Facilitating effective communication throughout the store and with head office where appropriate
- Utilising company training tools to conduct relevant training
- Maintain high retail standards
- Ad hoc administration and dealing with customer enquiries
- You must have at least 3 years of luxury retail experience
- Accessories or fashion background would be ideal
- Currently a Supervisor or department manager
- Be highly presentable and well groomed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Strong selling skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to self manage and work as part of a team
- Have a genuine passion and interest in luxury retail
- Salary £26,000 - £32,000
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.