Supervisor - Iconic Accessories Brand
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of handbags, purses and leather accessories, is looking for a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in central London.
- Accountable for day to day running of the concession
- Focussed on improving the customer experience
- Pro-actively looking at ways to achieve or exceed store sales targets
- Facilitating effective communication throughout the store and with head office where appropriate
- Utilising company training tools to conduct relevant training
- Maintain high retail standards
- Ad hoc administration and dealing with customer enquiries
- You must have at least 2 years of luxury retail experience
- Accessories or fashion background would be ideal
- Currently a Supervisor or extremely strong Senior Sales Associate
- Be highly presentable and well groomed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Strong selling skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to self manage and work as part of a team
- Have a genuine passion and interest in luxury retail
- Large amounts of energy and enthusiasm
- Salary £26,000-£27,000 + Commission
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£22000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
Do you speak fluent Mandarin? Are you experienced in luxury retail? This could be the role for you!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission
City of London, London
Are you a passionate Sales Consultant with expertise in leather goods?
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
This French luxury brand are looking for an experienced Cashier to join their team in a fast paced London department store
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis