Supervisor - Bond Street - Men's Heritage Fashion Brand
My client is a men's heritage fashion brand, most famous for their outerwear pieces. They are seeking a confidant and experienced Supervisor to support their London flagship boutique located on trendy Bond Street.
- Drive sales on the boutique floor
- Support management team
- To be an on hand role model and team trainer for sales staff
- Promote pre orders for future collections
- Be involved with trunk shows and seasonal events
- Key holder
- Be confidant with sending daily sales / trade reports
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Must have at least 3 years experience working within luxury sales
- Client book is desirable but not essential
- Strong men's RTW background
- Have strong experience with CRM
- Must be passionate about fashion and current trends
- Salary up to £30,000
- Company benefits
- Clothing allowence
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
Are you an experienced luxury retail Manager looking for an exciting new challenge in the heart of Mayfair?
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Boutique Manager wanted to join a contemporary brand in their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people. £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!