Superbrand - Assistant Store Director - Womenswear
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about ladies RTW? This long established brand is looking for an Assistant Store Director to join their London team.
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Maintain a high level of customer service and product knowledge
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Ensure your team offers exceptional personal service to all customers and leading by example in this area
- Supervision of your team, ensuring 100% efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee standards in store including: visual merchandising, stock control, staffing rotas, housekeeping, customer service, and promotional activity
- Must have at least 5 years experience in luxury retail as a manager
- Will be highly client orientated
- Will be able to demonstrate examples of how you have positively contributed to sales in your current business
- Must be extremely pro-active and full of ideas
- Will come from a structured background in luxury retail
- Have high energy and a proactive approach to clienteling
- Must be extremely well groomed to represent the brand
- Basic salary up to £40,000 - £46,000
- Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you a passionate tailoring enthusiast looking to join revolutionary leading menswear brand of the moment?
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Clothing Allowance
City of London, London
Flagship boutique on trendy Bond Street! Apply if you are a confidant and experienced Supervisor with an interest in men's fashion
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Boutique Manager wanted to join a contemporary brand in their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people. £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!