Superbrand - Assistant Store Director - Womenswear
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about ladies RTW? This long established brand is looking for an Assistant Store Director to join their London team.
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Maintain a high level of customer service and product knowledge
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Ensure your team offers exceptional personal service to all customers and leading by example in this area
- Supervision of your team, ensuring 100% efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee standards in store including: visual merchandising, stock control, staffing rotas, housekeeping, customer service, and promotional activity
- Must have at least 5 years experience in luxury retail as a manager
- Will be highly client orientated
- Will be able to demonstrate examples of how you have positively contributed to sales in your current business
- Must be extremely pro-active and full of ideas
- Will come from a structured background in luxury retail
- Have high energy and a proactive approach to clienteling
- Must be extremely well groomed to represent the brand
- Basic salary up to £40,000 - £46,000
- Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager needed to join our client, an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular amongst celebrities. Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!