Style Adviser - Luxury Lifestyle House
Are you looking for a new exciting role in the luxury industry? This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about new trends and the fashion industry.
- Our client is looking for talented and experienced Style Adviser to join their team in Central London
- You will be working with your clients to ensure you are delivering exceptional customer service and offering your knowledge of fashion and luxury lifestyle.
- Luxury retail experience is a must
- Focus and passion on delivering top notch customer service
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional networking skills
- Longevity will be a strong part of your work ethic
- Salary up to £27,500 + bonus
- Amazing benefits
If you think you can offer all of the above and more, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com today.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£24000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Senior Sales Assistant wanted for sophisticated and elegant ladies ready-to-wear brand
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales Associate to step into a Supervisor role with a luxury lingerie brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently seeking a proactive and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to support an iconic shoe brand in their London location
£24000 - £25000 per annum
We are looking for an Arabic speaking self-driven and proactive Sales Associate for a world-renowned accessories brand that is the epitome of luxury and is based in Central London.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!