Studio Manager - London Fashion Week brand
We are looking for a studio manager to join an established luxury brand, famous for their extraordinary womenswear collections. This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of a vibrant team and lead their technical team.
You will be responsible for major projects within the workroom from retailers, RTW collections, red carpet and much more.
- Lead the technique development process through to all collections with support from the workman manager.
- Responsible for major projects from initial design process through to production handover
- Attend to design handovers and fittings and advise and support with any problem-solving Issues on the technical side of things.
- Work closely with pattern cutters, machinist and sample cutters
- A good knowledge of manufacturing and garment construction
- can-do attitude
- Able to work independently and use own initiative
- Organised and able to multitask
- Experience of leading a team
- Basic knowledge of grading
- A good understanding of fitting and sizing
- A good experience with excel
- Salary between £35k - £45k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK