We are looking for a studio manager to join an established luxury brand, famous for their extraordinary womenswear collections. This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of a vibrant team and lead their technical team.
You will be responsible for major projects within the workroom from retailers, RTW collections, red carpet and much more.
- Lead the technique development process through to all collections with support from the workman manager.
- Responsible for major projects from initial design process through to production handover
- Attend to design handovers and fittings and advise and support with any problem-solving Issues on the technical side of things.
- Work closely with pattern cutters, machinist and sample cutters
- A good knowledge of manufacturing and garment construction
- can-do attitude
- Able to work independently and use own initiative
- Organised and able to multitask
- Experience of leading a team
- Basic knowledge of grading
- A good understanding of fitting and sizing
- A good experience with excel
- Salary between £35k - £45k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.