Studio Manager - Brand New Interior Design Showroom
Studio Manager wanted! This is a one-off opportunity to join a global interior design company that targets international markets including the UK. Do you have a passion for interior design and would you like to create memories for customers that will last a lifetime, as a full-time job? Apply today!
The brand-new showroom is based in Central London and looking for a permanent Studio Manager to join. Duties include:
- Sole responsibility of managing the showroom
- Business Development to bring on board new clients as well as nourishing existing client relationships
- Travelling abroad to meet clients
- In charge of events twice a week
- Previous management experience and client book
- Experience in fine art, design or home accessories
- Self-motivated, confident and ability to work on own
- Must enjoy engaging with people - an outgoing personality
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- International travel
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.