Studio Manager - Brand New Interior Design Showroom
Studio Manager wanted! This is a one-off opportunity to join a global interior design company that targets international markets including the UK. Do you have a passion for interior design and would you like to create memories for customers that will last a lifetime, as a full-time job? Apply today!
The brand-new showroom is based in Central London and looking for a permanent Studio Manager to join. Duties include:
- Sole responsibility of managing the showroom
- Business Development to bring on board new clients as well as nourishing existing client relationships
- Travelling abroad to meet clients
- In charge of events twice a week
- Previous management experience and client book
- Experience in fine art, design or home accessories
- Self-motivated, confident and ability to work on own
- Must enjoy engaging with people - an outgoing personality
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- International travel
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel