Studio Coordinator - Luxury Womenswear Brand
This coveted luxury womenswear brand was established over 10 years ago and is renowned for their distinct and iconic dresses. They now have an opening for a Studio Coordinator to join their South East London team.
This role would be ideal for an individual with an eye for detail who works with initiative and is experienced in a similar role.
- To lead the technical development process and to be present at all design handovers and fittings
- Fit and assess all toiles/samples for each RM fit meeting
- Working closely with the pattern cutter and machinist teams
- To create weekly fit lists and work planners in reaction to the workload and ensure tech sheets and cutting instructions are updated
- Experience leading a team
- Previous Studio Coordinator experience
- A good understanding of sizing and fitting
- To have a basic knowledge of grading
- Experience using Excel - intermediate level
If you think you can offer all the above and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jas Arora on 0208 237 8900 or email directly on email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £42000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fabric Production Coordinator with Navision experience to join a luxury fashion brand based in South West London
£25000 - £31000 per annum
This iconic luxury womenswear brand based in West London are looking for a highly skilled Production Coordinator to join their dynamic head office team
£30000 - £38000 per annum
This luxury British womenswear brand based in the heart of London are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their vibrant team
£40000 - £50000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Studio Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand
£24000 - £32000 per annum
We are looking for a driven individual to join a well-known and established luxury womenswear brand as their Workroom Coordinator
£30000 - £40000 per annum
West London based luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Gerber Pattern Cutter to join their talented team