Studio Coordinator - Luxury Womenswear Brand
This coveted luxury womenswear brand was established over 10 years ago and is renowned for their distinct and iconic dresses. They now have an opening for a Studio Coordinator to join their South East London team.
This role would be ideal for an individual with an eye for detail who works with initiative and is experienced in a similar role.
- To lead the technical development process and to be present at all design handovers and fittings
- Fit and assess all toiles/samples for each RM fit meeting
- Working closely with the pattern cutter and machinist teams
- To create weekly fit lists and work planners in reaction to the workload and ensure tech sheets and cutting instructions are updated
- Experience leading a team
- Previous Studio Coordinator experience
- A good understanding of sizing and fitting
- To have a basic knowledge of grading
- Experience using Excel - intermediate level
If you think you can offer all the above and would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jas Arora on 0208 237 8900 or email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.