Store Manager - Successful Jewellery Brand - Excellent Benefits
Store Manager required for an extremely successful 'everyday' jewellery brand that has expanded and opened new stores across London due to high demand.
As a Store Manager for this brand you will have the opportunity to join a growing business with a massive customer following.
- You will be responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- You will maintain high retail standards
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- You will have many opportunities for progression and development
- Retail management experience within the luxury sector is a must
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hard working and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and a keen interest in fashion
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.