Store Manager - Sophisticated Luxury RTW Brand
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is currently seeking a Store Manager to join this luxury ready-to-wear brand based in their new boutique in Central London.
- Responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- You will be accountable for team management alongside the Store Manager to develop teams
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression and development
- Retail management experience within the luxury sector is a must - 3 years minimum
- Current client book is essential
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hard working and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £45,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team based in Dublin
£40000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking an extremely connected, highly professional and sales driven Client Relations Manager for our luxury couture client based in Central London
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager with extensive online experience to join a British contemporary jewellery brand.
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis