Store Manager - New Boutique - Ladies Fashion
My client, a new, cool ladies fashion label, is opening their first flagship store in London and are looking for a strong Store Manager to drive team.
- To drive store sales
- Report to head office with daily figures
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- To be a strong brand ambassador and embody the brands ethos
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, high energy individual
- A real team coach who will lead the team by example
- At least three years luxury retail experience as Manager within a luxury brand, ideally in Ladies RTW
- Managed a team of 6
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Brand passion is key
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and be the ultimate team player
- Salary up to £40,000, depending on experience
- Yearly bonus
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking an extremely connected, highly professional and sales driven Client Relations Manager for our luxury couture client based in Central London
Up to £12000 per annum + + Bonus
We are looking for a Sales Associate to join a fantastic luxury watch brand in London on a part time basis
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£8.50 - £9.00 per annum
We are looking for a well presented, energetic Temporary Sales Assistant with experience in luxury sales
£23000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Sales Associate, looking for an exciting new change? Have you always dreamt of working for a super luxury brand? Look no further!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis