Store Manager - Luxury Ready to Wear
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is currently seeking a Store Manager to join this luxury ready-to-wear brand based in their boutique in Central London.
- You will be responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- You will maintain high retail standards
- You will be accountable for team management alongside the Store Manager to develop teams
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- You will have many opportunities for progression and development
- Retail management experience within the luxury sector is a must
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hard working and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £29,000 (depending on experience)
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.