Store Manager - Luxury Menswear brand
This menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual looking for the next challenge in their career.
- Responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Selling is key, and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression and development
- You will have a strong business acumen and significant experience managing large teams
- You will have a strong experience in luxury
- You will possess excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- You will have drive, pace and ability to keep calm under pressure
- You are a natural leader - with gravitas and maturity who is quickly able to gain your teams respect
- You will love to be present on the shop floor
- You will be immaculately presented with a thorough understanding of the luxury market
- You will be pro-active and self-motivated
- Highly competitive salary + bonus and excellent company benefits.
Only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London