Store Manager - Luxury Menswear brand
This menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual looking for the next challenge in their career.
- Responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Selling is key, and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression and development
- You will have a strong business acumen and significant experience managing large teams
- You will have a strong experience in luxury
- You will possess excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- You will have drive, pace and ability to keep calm under pressure
- You are a natural leader - with gravitas and maturity who is quickly able to gain your teams respect
- You will love to be present on the shop floor
- You will be immaculately presented with a thorough understanding of the luxury market
- You will be pro-active and self-motivated
- Highly competitive salary + bonus and excellent company benefits.
Only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market