Store Manager - Luxury Menswear brand
This menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a tenacious and driven individual looking for the next challenge in their career.
- Responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Selling is key, and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression and development
- You will have a strong business acumen and significant experience managing large teams
- You will have a strong experience in luxury
- You will possess excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- You will have drive, pace and ability to keep calm under pressure
- You are a natural leader - with gravitas and maturity who is quickly able to gain your teams respect
- You will love to be present on the shop floor
- You will be immaculately presented with a thorough understanding of the luxury market
- You will be pro-active and self-motivated
- Highly competitive salary + bonus and excellent company benefits.
Only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.