Store Manager - Luxury Menswear - Bath
My client, a luxury menswear brand, is looking for a Store Manager to run their store located in Bath. This brand specialises in luxury tailored menswear accessories, and so the ideal candidate will have a background in luxury retail.
- Retail management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Operational skills
- Strong leader
- You will have managed a team of 4, in either an Assistant Manager or management capacity
- You will be passionate about sales and delivery of targets
- You will have had operational responsibility previously
- You will have been working for a luxury brand
- You will need to be full of energy and enthusiasm!
- Salary up to £32,000 (depending on experience)
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village