Store Manager - Luxury Lifestyle Brand
This is an incredible vacancy for someone who is sales driven and keen to be a part of a growing company. We are looking to speak to experienced Managers or Assistant Managers ready to step up to join a luxury lifestyle boutique.
- You will be responsible for the flagship store in London
- You will maintain high retail standards and implement KPIs where you see fit
- You will be fully responsible for back office procedures including stock takes, loss prevention and organising events
- Manage a team of 15 people
- A strong background in operations and leadership
- Be able to grow and drive sales on the shop floor
- You will be passionate about lifestyle and sportswear and come from a premium or luxury retail background
- Experience in a luxury boutique where clienteling is incremental to business growth
- You will be confident using excel and other Office programs to conduct reports for senior management
- Experience developing and motivating teams
- You will be extremely sales and target driven
- Salary up to £35,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission