Store Manager - Luxury Lifestyle Brand
This is an incredible vacancy for someone who is sales driven and keen to be a part of a growing company. We are looking to speak to experienced Managers or Assistant Managers ready to step up to join a luxury lifestyle boutique.
- You will be responsible for the flagship store in London
- You will maintain high retail standards and implement KPIs where you see fit
- You will be fully responsible for back office procedures including stock takes, loss prevention and organising events
- Manage a team of 15 people
- A strong background in operations and leadership
- Be able to grow and drive sales on the shop floor
- You will be passionate about lifestyle and sportswear and come from a premium or luxury retail background
- Experience in a luxury boutique where clienteling is incremental to business growth
- You will be confident using excel and other Office programs to conduct reports for senior management
- Experience developing and motivating teams
- You will be extremely sales and target driven
- Salary up to £35,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.