Store Manager - Luxury Ladieswear
My client is looking for a Store Manager to run their exceptional boutique. This brand specialises in luxury ready-to-wear and accessories, and so the ideal candidate will have a background in luxury retail.
The boutique will be opening in October 2018 and need a Manager to recruit a team.
- Recruit and lead a team
- Responsible for commercial performance
- Responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- You will have managed a team of 8, in either an assistant manager or management capacity
- You will be passionate about sales and delivery of targets
- You will have had operational responsibility previously
- You will have been working for a luxury brand
- You will need to be full of energy and enthusiasm!
- Salary up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to luxury retail managers for an exciting opportunity with a global heritage brand in London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
We are looking for a Retail Manager to join this well-known luxury womenswear brand with a huge presence in the UK
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
City of London, London
Globally renowned homeware brand is looking for a Business Developer to drive their boutique and business forward
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Global luxury homeware brand is looking for a Business Developer to drive their boutique and business forward. Excellent career progression opportunities
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Commission and benefits
Store Manager wanted for an extremely successful 'everyday' jewellery brand that has expanded and opened new stores across London
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Commission
This luxury perfume company is offering very generous commission and bonuses