Store Manager - Luxury Ladieswear
My client is looking for a Store Manager to run their exceptional boutique. This brand specialises in luxury ready-to-wear and accessories, and so the ideal candidate will have a background in luxury retail.
The boutique will be opening in October 2018 and need a Manager to recruit a team.
- Recruit and lead a team
- Responsible for commercial performance
- Responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- You will have managed a team of 8, in either an assistant manager or management capacity
- You will be passionate about sales and delivery of targets
- You will have had operational responsibility previously
- You will have been working for a luxury brand
- You will need to be full of energy and enthusiasm!
- Salary up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village