Store Manager - Luxury Brand - Notting Hill
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced luxury Store Manager to join a beautiful boutique in West London. This is a family run business and their concept and collections are truly unique. West London location.
Our client is a family-run, thriving business with fantastic opportunities and prospects, situated in a lovely area of West London. They are specialists in stones, crystals and jewellery and the ideal candidate will be able to appreciate the beauty of the pieces as art and convey to their exclusive client's information about the stone's properties and benefits.
- You will be a capable manager, with at least 3 years' experience running a store/boutique
- You will show passion to learn about crystals and stones
- You will take pride in providing an exceptional luxury service to all customers, relationship building is key
- You will have strong administration skills and will be very organised and 100% computer literate
- You will have strong people management skills and be confident in working within a high-pressured environment
- You will manage a small team and oversee its developments and expansion
- You will work alongside an Assistant Manager and report directly into the company owner
- You will drive sales within the store
- You will be a brand ambassador and represent the brand concept
- You will ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.