Store Manager - Luxury Beauty - Bicester
Our client is looking for a Store Manager to run their new boutique in Bicester. This brand specialises in luxury beauty, skincare and home fragrance. The ideal candidate will have a background in luxury retail and have extensive experience in management.
- Retail management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Operational skills
- Strong leader
- Leading a team to achieve sales targets and KPI's
- You will have managed a team in either an Assistant Manager or Management capacity
- You will be passionate about sales and delivery of targets
- You will have had operational responsibility previously
- You will have been working for a luxury brand
- You will need to be full of energy and enthusiasm!
- Salary up to £35,000
- Bonus scheme
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.