Store Manager - Luxury Beauty & Skincare
Our client is a luxury Beauty & Skincare company expanding within the UK. They are seeking a passionate and experienced Manager to join them in their beautiful London boutique in one of the most prestigious shopping districts in London.
- Leading the team in providing exemplary luxury customer service, and maximising effiency
- Leading the business to achieve Sales Targets and KPI's
- Having exceptional product knowledge and educating staff and clients
- Establishing relationships with clients and account holders
- All operational duties, including stock orders, inventory, merchandising and reporting
- Recruitment of new teams, training and development of staff
- Must be passionate about the Beauty & Skincare industry
- Must have knowledge of the luxury beauty industry and have at least 5 years experience within luxury retail
- Be an inspiration leader, be dynamic and driven
- Will be focused on customer service and have examples of CRM
- Must be approachable, engaging and welcoming
- Impeccably presented with good understanding of written and spoken English
- Will be a positive, strong leader with examples of driving a team, managing all operations
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3
- Salary between £28,000-£35,000
- Fantastic bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.