Store Manager - Leading Camera Manufacturer
Unique and exciting opportunity to join an iconic brand in a fantastic Central London location, as their Store Manager.
This is a company that manufactures cameras, lenses, binoculars, rifle scopes and ophthalmic lenses. Designed with a passion for perfection, these products are appreciated throughout the world by photography and sport optics enthusiasts who demand the finest quality, precision and reliability.
- Initiate and lead local store marketing and customer engagement initiatives to reach out to new and existing customers, both B2C and B2B. Monitor the success of these in terms of sales generation.
- Tell our brand story and communicate your passion for photography and the image in a compelling and persuasive way.
- Engage with customers both in the store and at a range of events, many of which you will have identified as opportunity for marketing and sales.
- Monitor performance of products to drive sales.
- Be a role model to the sales associate, personally demonstrate the level of service, brand and product knowledge that is expected from them. Motivate and inspire them to deliver results.
- Observe and coach the sales associate to ensure they maximise sales opportunities, hit targets and achieve exceptional standards of customer service
- Ensure our standards are applied and maintained at all times across the store in merchandising, service and back office activities (stock, health and safety, administration, other services).
- Be responsible for financial compliance including banking and reconciliation
- Play a key role in the development and growth of the wider company
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager
- Luxury experience is a must
- You should be dynamic and highly adaptive
- Exceptional people management skills are essential
- You will have strong commercial acumen
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Salary up to £35,000
- Excellent company benefits
Please email email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £23000 per annum + 1.5% Sales Commission
1.5% sales commission offered! This iconic luxury brand known worldwide is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their boutique in Bicester Village
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Iconic Italian luxury brand is looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Consultant to join their flagship store in Mayfair
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
This iconic luxury leather goods brand with a rich heritage is currently looking for a Cashier to join their Mount Street boutique
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Monthly Bonus
Iconic luxury lingerie and swimwear brand is seeking a Sales Assistant to join their beautiful London boutique. Monthly bonus!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
A luxurious heritage accessories brand located in the heart of Mayfair is seeking an experienced Cashier. Excellent company benefits!
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29,000