Store Manager - Ladies Fashion - Notting Hill
Ladies fashion boutique located in West London's beautiful Notting Hill area is looking for a dynamic and experienced Manager to help drive sales and manage a small team.
- To drive store sales
- Report to head office with daily figures
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- To be a strong brand ambassador and embody the brands ethos
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, high energy individual
- A real team coach who will lead the team by example
- At least three years luxury retail experience as Manager within a luxury brand, ideally in ladies RTW
- Managed a team of 4 in the past
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Brand passion is key
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and be the ultimate team player
- Salary up to £32,000, depending on experience
- Yearly bonus
- Clothing allowence
- Company benifits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel