Store Manager - Ladies Fashion - Notting Hill
Ladies fashion boutique located in West London's beautiful Notting Hill area is looking for a dynamic and experienced Manager to help drive sales and manage a small team.
- To drive store sales
- Report to head office with daily figures
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- To be a strong brand ambassador and embody the brands ethos
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, high energy individual
- A real team coach who will lead the team by example
- At least three years luxury retail experience as Manager within a luxury brand, ideally in Ladies RTW
- Managed a team of 4
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Brand passion is key
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and be the ultimate team player
- Salary up to £32,000, depending on experience
- Yearly bonus
- Clothing allowence
- Company benifits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £7.86 per hour
Prestigious department store in Cheltenham is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week - starting immediately!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homeware? This role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently working with one of London's most luxurious department stores - and we can get you in!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are seeking a Mandarin speaking Temporary Sales Assistant to work within a luxury retail environment in Central London
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Commission
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. They want someone who will be able to appreciate the beauty of their products
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Well-known luxury womenswear brand with a strong UK presence is seeking a Concession Manager for their Edinburgh store