This is a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Store Manager with luxury experience to join a beautiful boutique in West London.
Our client is a family-run, thriving business with fantastic opportunities and prospects, situated in a lovely area of West London. The ideal candidate will be able to appreciate the beauty of the pieces as art and enjoy building long lasting relationships with the brands loyal clientele.
- You will be a capable manager, with at least 3 years’ experience running a store/boutique
- You will take pride in providing an exceptional luxury service to all customers, relationship building is key
- You will have strong administration skills and will be very organised and 100% computer literate
- You will have strong people management skills and be confident in working within a high-pressured environment
- You will manage a small team and oversee its developments and expansion
- You will work alongside an Assistant Manager and report directly into the company owner
- You will drive sales within the store
- You will be a brand ambassador and represent the brand concept
- You will ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience
£28k - 32k per year
My client, a luxury bespoke furniture company is looking for a Showroom Manager to be responsible for managing the running, organisation and presentation of their showroom to the highest standard.