Store Manager Fine Watches
Are you a passionate and sales focussed Sales Executive with previous team management experience?
My client is looking for a highly organised and business development focussed manager for their luxury watch boutique in the W1 area.
- Leading a team of 2 you will be responsible for driving the team to reach sales targets
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and lead by example with a strong presence on the shop floor
- You will be responsible for all store operations
- You will have a huge focus on business development and be proactive in finding new sales opportunities
- At least 3 years’ of being a Sales Executive within luxury watches
- At least 1 years’ experience developing and motivating team
- Experience in a luxury boutique where clienteling is incremental to business growth
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Previous experience with SAP or similar software
- £35,000- £40,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28k - 30k per year
I'm looking to speak with Supervisors & Assistant Managers for a unique Assistant Manager opportunity in West London