Store Manager - Fine Jewellery Boutique
Are you a luxury retail manager that has a passion for fine jewellery? This is a great opportunity for you to join a Central London boutique where you will be able to take you career to the next level.
- Retail management experience within a luxury brand/jewellery background preferable, however applicants with passion for jewellery will be also considered
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams of 15 plus
- Flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Responsible for overall running of the store
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be sales focused and proactively achieve monthly sales targets
- Many opportunities for progression
- Salary between £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Generous sales commission
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis