Store Manager - Fashion - South West England
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager with a passion and knowledge of the premium fashion industry. Situated in South West England, our client is looking for someone to be an ambassador of the business and lead the store into further success by delivering excellence in all aspects of operational and commercial tasks.
- Responsible for overall running of the store
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Be an ambassador for the brand in every aspect of the role
- Retail management experience- premium background preferable, however applicants with a high street background will be also considered
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating the team.
- You will be committed to being a true ambassador and motivating your team and driving them to success
- You will be flexible, hardworking and approachable
- Fantastic selling and communication skills as well as a strong commercial awareness
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!