Store Manager - Exclusive premium fashion label made in London
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager/ Store Manager looking for your next career move? This is a premium fashion label made in London, using the finest Italian fabrics. It is exclusively focused on exotic holiday woman's wear. They are looking for a Store Manager for the new Store opening in central London.
- You will be responsible for overall running of the store and the deliverance of results
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- You will maintain high retail standards
- You will be accountable for team management
- Selling is key and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- You will have many opportunities for progression and development
- Retail management experience within the luxury sector is a must
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams
- Flexible, hard working and committed to delivering the results of your team
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £29,000 (depending on experience)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02082378900 to apply
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK