Store Manager - Contemporary Fashion - Central London
Contemporary multi brand giant are looking for a sales focused and motivational Store Manager for their Central London boutique.
This is an opportunity for an already established Manager to join a vibrant and fast paced brand with an amazing remuneration package.
- You will be responsible for a team of 2 Managers and 50 Sales Assistants
- You will drive KPIs across the store ensuring a high level of luxury service is maintained at all times
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will take responsibility for all HR procedures and be confident in your ability to manage difficult situations
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in luxury or premium ideally in a high volume and turnover environment
- You will have experience managing large teams
- You will have some previous experience within either a premium or luxury retailer where there is a huge focus placed on service
- You will be extremely people focused and enjoy leading and coaching teams
- You will have a flexible approach to work and be capable of working in a reactive environment where you are expected to think on your feet
- You will be a natural leader with strong interpersonal skills and a nurturing management style
- Up to £50,000 dependent on experience
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.