Store Manager - Contemporary Accessories
Are you an experienced retail manager with leather goods experience? We are looking to speak to managers from the world of leather goods to join this contemporary accessories brand and open their new London store in November.
- You will be responsible for recruiting and managing a small team
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and lead by example with a strong presence on the shop floor
- You will be accountable driving sales, stock management, coaching, training and reports
- At least 5 years retail management experience ideally within leather goods
- Experience in a luxury boutique where clienteling is incremental to business growth
- You will already be at store manager level
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- £35,000- £40,000 dependent on experience
£35k - 40k per year + bonus
Exciting opportunity to join a thriving business where you will learn from the best and be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package
£60k - 70k per year + bonus
Modern and stylish premium fashion brand are urgently looking for an Area Manager for their stores across the South of England
£24k - 26k per year + Commission
Are you a Supervisor and interested in working for a fashion jewellery brand? Or an experienced and hard-working Senior Sales Assistant looking for a step up in your career?
£30k - 32k per year + commission
Global luxury leather goods brand are looking for a client focussed Assistant Manager to manage their experienced team inside their beautiful flagship store
£30k - 35k per year + bonus
Fast growing contemporary ladies fashion brand with six stores around London. They are urgently seeking a Store Manager for one of their newest locations
£28k - 35k per year + bonus
Premium fashion retailer are seeking a confident and operational Assistant Manager to work in their busy central London boutique - amazing remuneration package!