Store Manager - Contemporary Accessories
Are you an experienced retail manager with leather goods experience? We are looking to speak to managers from the world of leather goods to join this contemporary accessories brand and open their new London store in November.
- You will be responsible for recruiting and managing a small team
- You will provide exceptional levels of customer service and lead by example with a strong presence on the shop floor
- You will be accountable driving sales, stock management, coaching, training and reports
- At least 5 years retail management experience ideally within leather goods
- Experience in a luxury boutique where clienteling is incremental to business growth
- You will already be at store manager level
- Passion for clienteling and developing strong customer relations
- £35,000- £40,000 dependent on experience
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.
£35k - 40k per year + commission
We have an opportunity with a leading fashion jewellery brand to join their growing business as a Boutique Manager
£38k - 42k per year + commission
Hugely exciting opportunity to join an alternative luxury brand as a Store/E-commerce Manager
£70k - 75k per year + bonus
Fine jewellery Store Director
£40k - 50k per year + bonus
This is a rare opening for a competent fine jewellery manager to join this fast growing business in the heart of Mayfair as Deputy Head of Retail.
£30k - 32k per year + Bonus
Are you a stylish and hard working Assistant Manager with experienced in retail, looking for your next career move?