Store Manager - Childrenswear - Belgravia London
Store Manager needed for luxury childrenswear brand in Belgravia. Salary up to £24,000 + convenient boutique hours.
- Traditional yet timeless clothing, rich in European influence
- Clothing collections for newborns, babies, and children
- Completely ethical manufacturing of clothing
- Oversee incoming stock
- Look after rota and display
- Online orders
- Coordinate sales assistants on shop floor
- Assisting clients and looking after all purchases
- Be approachable and personable, accommodating and welcoming clients
- Be enthusiastic and organised, a self starter!
- Previous experience in retail is imperative
- Passion about childrenswear
- Salary up to £24,000
- Boutique hours
- Annual bonus
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Commission
Rare opportunity to join the worlds most Iconic luxury brand as a Supervisor for their boutique in Heathrow.
£25000 - £27000 per annum + Commission + Benefits
Supervisor required for an extremely successful 'everyday' jewellery brand that has expanded and opened new stores across London
£38000 - £42000 per annum + commission
Are you an experienced luxury fashion Manager with a strong interest in social media marketing?
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Do you have +5 years experience in retail management and fine jewellery? Join this fast growing business in the heart of Mayfair as Deputy Head of retail
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + commission
My client is a global luxury fashion and fine jewellery house recognised for their stunning collection pieces. They are now seeking a Store Director
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to luxury retail managers for an exciting opportunity with a global heritage brand in London