Store Manager - British Footwear Brand
Our client is looking for a Store Manager to run their beautiful new boutique in London. This brand specialises in luxury footwear and accessories and the ideal candidate will have a background in luxury retail and have extensive experience in management.
- Retail management experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Operational skills
- Strong leader
- Leading a team to achieve sales targets and KPI's
- You will have managed a team in either an Assistant Manager or Management capacity
- You will be passionate about sales and delivery of targets
- You will have had operational responsibility previously
- You will have been working for a luxury brand
- You will need to be full of energy and enthusiasm!
- Salary up to £40,000
- Bonus scheme
Due to high volumes of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a contemporary womenswear fashion brand
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This modern British womenswear brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their team at their incredible brand new London offices