Store Director - Luxury Superbrand - Bicester Village
Italian superbrand are looking for a Store Director for their expanding and very successful Bicester outlet boutique. This is an opportunity for a Manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join an already very successful store to support and channel growth.
- You will be responsible for a team of 35 Sales Assistants and 4 managers
- You will oversee the store operations alongside the Stock Manager
- You will drive KPIs across the store ensuring a high level of luxury service is maintained at all times
- You will report into the Outlet Manager however be capable of working very independently
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in luxury or premium ideally in a high volume and turnover environment
- You will have experience managing large teams
- You will have some previous experience within Bicester village
- Experience developing and motivating teams
- You will be highly target driven
- You will be a natural leader with strong interpersonal skills and a nurturing management style
- Salary up to £60,000, dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique