Store Director - Fine Jewellery - London
My client is a global luxury fashion and fine jewellery house recognised for their stunning collection pieces. They are now seeking a Store Director for their beautiful boutique in the heart of Mayfair.
- Deliver exceptional sales performance managing a team of 10
- Monitor individual and store KPI's to ensure excellent productivity
- Define customer service standards to increase sales performance
- Lead, motivate and inspire the team and promote a positive work environment to ensure the team is maximising opportunities
- Proven and visible track record of driving store sales to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans
- Demonstrated capability to identify, acquire and develop high-performing team members
- Past professional experience in running all day to day retail operations for a retail business
- You will have a strong network of clients within the fine jewellery field
- You will have a positive mindset and resilient nature
- Salary up to £75,000 dependent on experience
- Commission and bonus
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Commission
Rare opportunity to join the worlds most Iconic luxury brand as a Supervisor for their boutique in Heathrow.
£25000 - £27000 per annum + Commission + Benefits
Supervisor required for an extremely successful 'everyday' jewellery brand that has expanded and opened new stores across London
£38000 - £42000 per annum + commission
Are you an experienced luxury fashion Manager with a strong interest in social media marketing?
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Do you have +5 years experience in retail management and fine jewellery? Join this fast growing business in the heart of Mayfair as Deputy Head of retail
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to luxury retail managers for an exciting opportunity with a global heritage brand in London