Store Administration Manager - Iconic French Fashion House
Are you an experienced retail Manager? Do you have a passion for operations and admin, combined with outstanding attention to detail?
Our client - an iconic French fashion house - is looking for a talented retail Manager to take full ownership of back of house operations of their flagship boutique. Operational mindset, go-to attitude and flexibility is a must.
- Managing back of house operations including after sales (in house artisan and after sales coordinator), security, maintenance, HR administration, store orders
- Reporting directly to Store director with team of 3 direct reports
- Based predominately in the back of house however will be supporting the management team is day-to-day management of the boutique
- Strong retail background, ideally luxury experience
- Either experienced in an operational/ administrative role or is looking to pursue their career from commercial to more operational direction
- Very organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Office, Word , Excel)
- Team player, however highly able to work autonomously and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent basic salary of £40,000 - £42,000
- Amazing store commission
- Lunch and travel allowance
- Health care
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£20000 - £23000 per annum + commission + bonus
Beautiful lingerie boutique located in Wimbledon is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join their small team. Great remuneration package!
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Commission
American heritage brand with over 300 stores worldwide are looking for a Sales Consultant for their boutique in Central London
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This newly opened multi-brand boutique in the heart of London are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven retail Sales Consultant
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29k