Stockroom Assistant SAP experience - £12 per hour
Keen to work weekdays and earn £12 per hour? A London based luxury retail brand is currently seeking a Stock Assistant / Controller with SAP experience to work with them in their London Head Office for 6 months, full time Monday-Friday. You will get paid weekly and there is potential for ongoing work after the 6 month period.
Are you a highly organised individual with a professional attitude, looking to start working ASAP? Apply today to be considered!
- Handle all stock effectively using the SAP software
- Ensure back of house standards are maintained at all times
- Receive deliveries
- Efficient stock replenishment
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- Previous SAP experience is a must to be considered
- Stockroom experience is essential, ideally with a luxury retail brand
- You must be punctual, committed to your work and highly organised
- £12 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Potential for ongoing work after the 6 month period
- Immediate start
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20500 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities! You will be based in one of the most luxurious department stores in London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for an international Head of Retail Operations, salary up to £80k
£20500 - £22000 per annum
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury fashion brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities!