Stockroom Assistant SAP experience - £12 per hour
Keen to work weekdays and earn £12 per hour? A London based luxury retail brand is currently seeking a Stock Assistant / Controller with SAP experience to work with them in their London Head Office for 6 months, full time Monday-Friday. You will get paid weekly and there is potential for ongoing work after the 6 month period.
Are you a highly organised individual with a professional attitude, looking to start working ASAP? Apply today to be considered!
- Handle all stock effectively using the SAP software
- Ensure back of house standards are maintained at all times
- Receive deliveries
- Efficient stock replenishment
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- Previous SAP experience is a must to be considered
- Stockroom experience is essential, ideally with a luxury retail brand
- You must be punctual, committed to your work and highly organised
- £12 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Potential for ongoing work after the 6 month period
- Immediate start
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Do you have 5+ years experience in retail operation management along with in-house experience within a luxury retailer?
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus
Pioneering luxury shopping platform are looking for a highly strategic Operations Director for their successful and fast-growing business