Stock Supervisor- Luxury Womenswear- Central London head office
An amazing opportunity has come up to join an expanding luxury womenswear brand known for their beautiful and exquisite embellished ready-to-wear pieces as a head office Stock Controller / Administrator. This brand creates unique and glamorous pieces and are known for their exceptional designs. Their products are sought-after by a diverse clientele.
We are looking for a professional, experienced luxury brand Stock Controller with excellent stock management and allocation skills to join the Head Office stock and administration team located in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with Bright Pearl and Excel to stock in products
- You will need to have a working knowledge of delicate luxury pieces.
- Process supplier invoices
- Ensuring product has the correct description and classification
- Recognise and prioritise urgent tasks
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal systems
- Ensure that all stock movements are correctly registered by all departments involved in the process
- Reconcile stock movements every month
- Provide management reports on stock categorised by product and season
- Support the commercial team in forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Constantly look for ways to improve the logistics process
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller in a head office role
- Experience working with luxury apparel and handling delicate products
- Working knowledge of Bright Pearl software advantageous
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Have an understanding of delicate beading and embellishments
- Self-motivated and organised team player
- High levels of accuracy and excellent communication skills
- Salary between £20,000 - 24,000 (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£22000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
Four Seasons Recruitment is a specialist luxury recruitment firm like no other - looking for a Team Assistant!
£25000 - £30000 per annum
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories has a vacancy available for a Customer Service Manager.
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
We are looking for an Aftersales Administrator / Coordinator to join this luxury watch and accessories brand known for its ageless and distinctively beautiful pieces.
Up to £22000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Customer Service Admin FTC with a leading global luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with placement or internship experience
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
We are looking for an Administrator for the Production and Technical desk here at Four Seasons. The team is outgoing, hard working and diverse!