Stock Supervisor- Luxury Womenswear- Central London head office
An amazing opportunity has come up to join an expanding luxury womenswear brand known for their beautiful and exquisite embellished ready-to-wear pieces as a head office Stock Controller / Administrator. This brand creates unique and glamorous pieces and are known for their exceptional designs. Their products are sought-after by a diverse clientele.
We are looking for a professional, experienced luxury brand Stock Controller with excellent stock management and allocation skills to join the Head Office stock and administration team located in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with Bright Pearl and Excel to stock in products
- You will need to have a working knowledge of delicate luxury pieces.
- Process supplier invoices
- Ensuring product has the correct description and classification
- Recognise and prioritise urgent tasks
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal systems
- Ensure that all stock movements are correctly registered by all departments involved in the process
- Reconcile stock movements every month
- Provide management reports on stock categorised by product and season
- Support the commercial team in forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Constantly look for ways to improve the logistics process
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller in a head office role
- Experience working with luxury apparel and handling delicate products
- Working knowledge of Bright Pearl software advantageous
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Have an understanding of delicate beading and embellishments
- Self-motivated and organised team player
- High levels of accuracy and excellent communication skills
- Salary between £20,000 - 24,000 (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior MAA to move into a AM / Assistant Merchandiser role for this modern, stylish and extremely popular homeware brand!
£33000 - £36000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you looking for a 1-2-2 PA role? We need an efficient Personal Assistant to support the two Directors of this luxury jewellery brand
Up to £25000 per annum + Commission
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Client retention, customer service, resilience and honesty are key in this Client Relationship Consultant role (and a keen interest in fashion doesn't hurt!)
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Bonus
West London, London
A luxury watch brand based in West London is seeking an Administrator where you will have the opportunity to develop and progress
£25000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant looking to move into an administrative position based in West London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission & Bonus
Luxury brand admired by many is seeking a Commercial Coordinator to join their wholesale team. Your personality is POSITIVE - BUBBLY - ALWAYS ONE TO PUT YOUR HAND UP TO TRY SOMETHING NEW!