Stock Supervisor - Luxury Brand - Manchester Exchange Square
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Supervisor to join their concession in Exchange Square in Manchester. This is a one-off opportunity to join one of the most incredible brands in the industry.
If you have previous stock experience we would love to hear from you!
- The role requires the handling of stock, supplies and materials and therefore is physically demanding
- Responsible for the flow of stock from points of delivery to the retail sales floor
- Effectively and accurately maintain the information on the stock control system
- Organise, supervise and control the stock activity
- Manage inter-store transfers and media outlets both physically and on SAP
- Work closely with the Retail Operations Manager at Head Office
- Inform department managers of new products delivered
- The role requires the handling of stock, supplies and materials and therefore is physically demanding. You must be able to handle heavy products
- You will have experience working for a luxury brand
- Solid understanding of inventory related best practice
- Good IT skills: EPOS system, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, etc
- Strong organisational, analytical, self-management and goal-setting skills
- Salary between £26,000 - £28,000, dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
A Head office based Retail Operations Admin role in a friendly working environment where you will learn a lot - salary up to £28k
£21000 - £28000 per annum
With this role you will receive an AMAZING product discount on a luxury brand that never lowers their prices - this is a big one