Stock Supervisor - Luxury Brand - Manchester Exchange Square
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Supervisor to join their concession in Exchange Square in Manchester. This is a one-off opportunity to join one of the most incredible brands in the industry.
If you have previous stock experience we would love to hear from you!
- The role requires the handling of stock, supplies and materials and therefore is physically demanding
- Responsible for the flow of stock from points of delivery to the retail sales floor
- Effectively and accurately maintain the information on the stock control system
- Organise, supervise and control the stock activity
- Manage inter-store transfers and media outlets both physically and on SAP
- Work closely with the Retail Operations Manager at Head Office
- Inform department managers of new products delivered
- The role requires the handling of stock, supplies and materials and therefore is physically demanding. You must be able to handle heavy products
- You will have experience working for a luxury brand
- Solid understanding of inventory related best practice
- Good IT skills: EPOS system, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, etc
- Strong organisational, analytical, self-management and goal-setting skills
- Salary between £26,000 - £28,000, dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£23000 - £25000 per annum
Looking to speak with fine jewellery specialists with a passion for bespoke craftsmanship to join a family business in the heart of Mayfair
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Looking to speak to strong administrators or back office managers for an opportunity to join a new store in the heart of Mayfair
£20000 - £30000 per annum
Up to £30k - this luxury womenswear brand is seeking a proactive Store Administrator to work within their Mayfair boutique
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious goods and homeware brand are seeking the perfect Junior Sales & Stock Administrator to join their team in London. Competitive salary and great working hours!