Stock Supervisor - Leather Goods - Dream brand
This London based leather goods brand is seeking a Stock Supervisor to join their ambitious team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading luxury fashion brand.
- Responsible for management of delivery and unpacking of stock
- Organise stock rooms and stock management systems
- Replenishing the shop floor
- Reporting in to store Director
- Will have experience in a stock control position for a luxury brand
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- You will need to be independent and highly motivated
- Strong personal presentation
- Salary up to £25,000
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Are you a diligent, enthusiastic and friendly warehouse operative in Essex with a valid forklift license? Apply now!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion