Stock Room Assistant
An emerging contemporary brand, recognised globally, is looking for a Stock Room Assistant to join the Head Office team. They are currently looking for an experienced candidate with 1-2 years stock experience to join their beautiful offices in East London.
- Making sure the stock room is organised at all times
- Complete responsibility of maintaining the integrity of stock
- Managing all E-commerce orders
- Leading quarterly stock takes and ad-hoc stock counts
- Occasionally assisting with Customer Care calls and emails
- Accurately logging all order returns and exchanges
- Reporting to the Stock Room Supervisor
- Previous stock room experience is a must
- Experience working with a contemporary or luxury brand ideal
- Must have worked in a faced-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Computer Literate - Word, Excel and stock management systems
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.